ON-SITE AND LABORATORY TESTING SERVICES FOR WINDOWS, DOORS AND FACADES
From our base of operations in Brill, a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 4044, Build Check offers a full range of testing services for all types of window and doors, whether for new product development or for specific project work. Our testing services include :
- CWCT on-site hose and spray bar testing.
- PAS 24 | Enhanced security performance requirements for doorsets and windows in the UK – testing.
- BS 6375-1 | Performance of windows and doors (weathertightness) testing.
- BS 6375-2 | Performance of windows and doors (operation and strength characteristics) testing.
- Thermal Transmittance (u-value) calculations for Windows and doors (BS EN ISO 10077)
and undertaken for the following products (including bi-fold doors):
- PVC-U windows and doors
- Aluminium windows and doors
- Timber windows and doors
- Steel and composite windows and doors.
We also offer a bespoke research and development testing services.
Third-party product certification is the best way to endorse your products’ performance. *Build Check Certification can offer you an independent and impartial certification service and will test your products to the most relevant and up-to-date UK and international standards. Our certification schemes involve an initial assessment followed by regular audits. Validity of Product Certification can be checked by emailing Build Check Certification at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Build Check certification schemes include: Energy Ratings, Enhanced Security for Doors and Windows.
*Build Check Certification is a trading name of Build Check Ltd.