We are a team of highly skilled specialists, providing both on-site and laboratory based building testing and certification services to the fenestration industry. Our knowledge of the latest building regulations and environmental standards is unmatched.
Having quickly and accurately evaluated your requirements we will provide you with honest, impartial advice on how you can achieve compliance. We understand how important compliance is to your overall business goals. We also know how difficult it can be to achieve without the right informed approach.
Build Check was born out of our shared vision and drive to support the development of energy efficient, sustainable buildings by offering a fresh approach to building regulation compliance testing and product certification.
Today, from our headquarters in Brill, Build Check designs and delivers customised testing solutions that help our customers both in the UK and internationally to meet the requirements of stringent building regulations and environmental standards.
The scale and complexity of the projects that Build Check has successfully delivered and the positive impact we have made to our clients’ businesses is testament to our commitment to lead and redefine industry standards in complying with fast-evolving energy efficiency and sustainability targets.
We are a UKAS accredited testing laboratory and certification body No. 4044.
- Air tightness testing to ATTMA TS1, TSL1, TSL2 and BS EN 13829:2001 for Building Regulations Part L1 and L2
- Acoustic testing: Pre-completion testing for Building Regulations Part E * Thermal transmittance to BS EN ISO 10077-1:2002; 10077-2:2003 and BS EN 673:1998
- Build Check Certification*: Windows & Doors and Glass & Glazing schemes, meeting the requirements of the BFRC energy rating scheme.
For the latest schedule of our UKAS accredited Testing and Product Certification services Click here
BFRC (British Fenestration Rating Council):
- Build Check engineers are accredited for modelling the energy performance of windows to attain BFRC Window Energy Ratings
- Build Check are approved by the BFRC as an IA (Independent Agency) for their energy rating scheme
Build Check also operates a Management and Quality system conforming to ISO/IEC 17025 (Testing) and BS EN 45011 (Product Certification).
These accreditations are the cornerstone of Build Check’s quality management system. We continually collaborate with the construction and fenestration governing industry bodies to ensure we are up to date on the latest regulations.
This work, coupled with our comprehensive in-house training programme, ensures our technical team has the knowledge, expertise and appropriate qualifications to consistently deliver optimum consultancy and services to our clients.
*Build Check Certification is a trading name of Build Check Ltd.